Watching HBO Go’s provocative programming can be a thrill. Watching with the folks, awkward…
That’s the insight behind this series of videos created for HBO, encouraging kids to get a hold of their parent’s HBO Go passwords, and watch without on their own.
What’s He In?
- WSJ: New HBO Go Ads Show The Horror Of Watching Sex Scenes With Mom And Dad
- Huffington Post: HBO Go Says Watching TV Is Better When Done ‘Far, Far Away From Parents’
- Time: HBO Just Created the Most Supremely Uncomfortable Ads of All Time
- AdWeek: Ad of the Day – Watching Sex Scenes With Your Parents Is Weird, Says HBO
- Fast Company: That Awkward Time You Watched “Game of Thrones” With Your Parents
- AdAge Creativity: Watching ‘Game of Thrones’ With Your Parents Sucks. Use HBO GO Instead.
- PC Mag: Awkward! Avoid Watching ‘Girls’ With the ‘Rents With HBO GO